Koodo Community
Question

Pre-owned phone purchase

• 18 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Yesterday I bought the 

Certified Pre-owned Sansung Galaxy A54 5G phone

I’m curious if the charger and other accessories will be included.

Searched on this community & found scroll down to bottom to Package Content:

This particular model doesn’t list any package content so I’m confused. (Hope I’m not receiving an empty box! LOL)

Is there any one who could answer my question on the package contents of this specific model?  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yesterday I bought the 

Certified Pre-owned Sansung Galaxy A54 5G phone

I’m curious if the charger and other accessories will be included.

Searched on this community & found scroll down to bottom to Package Content:

This particular model doesn’t list any package content so I’m confused. (Hope I’m not receiving an empty box! LOL)

Is there any one who could answer my question on the package contents of this specific model?  

Unfortunately, it will not come with a charger or other accessories. You will need to purchase one on your own. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/certified-pre-owned

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In general, if you go into Technical Details, you’ll get Package Content. Although I see for the New and CPO A54, it isn’t listed. Other listings still do. Basically no one ships chargers with phones anymore. You may or may not get a usb-cable. Not with any CPO phones. I’ll let a rep know that the info is missing from the A54 page

I’d suggest an anker 30W charger or something similar for your charging needs. It’ll cover the maximum charge rate of the A54

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @emele 

CPO devices no longer come with a power adapter or charging cable.

We have forwarded feedback to our support regarding the package content.

Thanks for the replies.

I’m upgrading from a Samsung galaxy S9 to this one. Still have the original charger (or 2) for that model and will check. But would think it would be compatible. 

Just had a thought while I was typing…. where would I dispose the Galaxy S9? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

Feel free to check out this article for some ideas about what you can do with the old phone