Koodo Community
Solved

Online Order

• 29 February 2024
  • 8 replies

I have ordered a new phone yesterday. A kind lady called me for security purposes and confirmed, at the end of the call, that they'd ship the device and send me a confirmation email. 

I have not received a confirmation email (which would contain my tracking number) and there doesn't seem to be anywhere that I can verify the status of the delivery in my account (without said tracking number...) 

Any idea how I can get this information?

icon

Best answer by BGAriane 1 March 2024, 13:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you check your junk/spam email to see if the email was accidentally sent there?

as well, did you receive any email from Koodo previously with the email address? I wonder if there was issue with spelling when you entered the email.

I did not enter the email as it's my existing account that's been active for years. I have been receiving all communications at this address and it is not in my spam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did not enter the email as it's my existing account that's been active for years. I have been receiving all communications at this address and it is not in my spam.

If that was the case, I suggest you wait for 1,2 days. They might have issue with approval or if the phone was in stock or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have an HFO order number?

https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/order/orderSearch.jsp

No, I don't. The lady told me it'd be in the email they'd send me.

If that was the case, I suggest you wait for 1,2 days. They might have issue with approval or if the phone was in stock or not.

The phone was in stock, was approved (or so the person on the phone told me).

Anyways, thanks for the feedback, I'll wait to see in the next two days and organize a call if it doesn't come in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you order this phone online? And then a lady called you to confirm some info?

Are you a new customer signing up?

Did you order this phone online? And then a lady called you to confirm some info?

Are you a new customer signing up?

I have had an account for years and my phone is dying, so I ordered a new one. Since the last I got, I changed my address so the lady called to validate it was me (and security reasons). That said, I got a confirmation email late last night. Thanks for your help! 

Fixed.