Skip to main content
Question

My tablet is terrible

• 29 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi. I recently ordered a zte tablet so I could pay for it monthly. I'm on disability and don't have the money to pay for a tablet in one go. Anyway, the tablet has never worked properly. It sometimes shuts off and takes forever to reboot and there's a loud buzzing noise going on and off as it tries to reboot. I downloaded a meditation app but can't play it as it constantly crashes. Also, I was set up with a 3rd phone line. I didn't want a 3rd phone line. I just wanted a little tablet. I find it hard to find contact info for customer service and I'm very stressed because of all this. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

So with the LTE tablets the reason there is a new number on the account is that’s how Koodo bill you for the tablet. Moreover, the tablet can use data as well and has a sim to go with it (that’s why it has a number). You do have a 1 year manufacturers warranty if you want to get it repaired or if you would rather just get rid of it, you would have to discuss that with a rep via a call back, especially if you’re past the return period. You can schedule a call back through the link here:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help