Skip to main content
Question

Koodo can't process order for new phone

• 14 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I’ve been trying to order a new phone all day, and it keeps giving me “Oops, something went wrong”. I’ve tried on multiple different browsers and devices, clearing my cache etc. and nothing is working. Trying to get a CPO phone.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

at which step does it give the error? And if you try a different CPO device, does the error present itself? As the device you’re ordering may just be out of stock.

Very last step of ordering, after sending the verification code and inputting it. I don’t really want to try another CPO on that step because I’m worried it will force me to be with that phone if that is the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm, weird. Yup I wouldn’t check if it’s at that step either just to be safe 😅 which device is causing the problem? As a mobile master will be able to flag a rep who would be able to look into it more. When this has happened before, like I said it’s usually just because the phone is out of stock and they haven’t refreshed the Koodo online store yet. 

Yeah, exactly haha. iPhone 13 Pro Max in Sierra Blue, VG condition.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

ah ok, I am pretty sure I remember seeing people post the same thing here before a few months ago (it did just happen to be out of stock). None the less, if a rep sees the post they will respond here or if a mobile master sees the post they can flag one for you🙂. You can also always email the koodo webstore too as they’re the ones who manage all of the online orders and if the phone is out of stock, they can maybe give you a possible ETA of a restock or if it is something else they can also let you know 🙂👍

koodo webstore email: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com