Skip to main content
Solved

Iphone 13 deal, $5/month 0 upfront.

SMS Promo does not exist. Iphone 13 pre owned promo deal, $5/month 0 upfront.

Follow the link via the sms promo text.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

can you post a screenshot of the promotional text message? Make sure to remove any personal information first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And was this recently sent to you or was it sent to you back in June? As the pricing for devices with phone companies tend to change quite frequently if it is not a loyalty promotion. Prices also saw a big jump once it became July as the companies work quarterly. Alternatively if the stock for like-new devices has ran out, you won’t be able to order it anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The Like new ones are sold out

Only Good, Very Good, and Great remain

10:59 am today,

Ah, phones that hardly exist…  got it. silly me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It does say while quantities last.

Let me flag a rep to confirm quantity or if this is a glitch

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Koocdooo 

From what can be verified, the stock for the like new conditions are finished. 

Can you doublecheck the offer with the the other conditions ?  The price might slightly differ, however, it’s always good to doublecheck. 

You can also investigate this by scheduling a call-back via the Koodo Assist and speak with our sales team directly. 

Hello @Koocdooo 

From what can be verified, the stock for the like new conditions are finished. 

Can you doublecheck the offer with the the other conditions ?  The price might slightly differ, however, it’s always good to doublecheck. 

You can also investigate this by scheduling a call-back via the Koodo Assist and speak with our sales team directly. 

I’m sure the 1 in stock sold out pretty quick. I’ll pass on the 21 a month on a higher plan, thanks though. Nex time I’ll just ignore a “deal” it’s just such an underhanded thing to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I know it is disappointing, but outstanding deals go fast.

Sometimes they get posted on deal websites.

And maybe it could have been a little bit of bait and switch (I wouldn't hold it past koodo)

I know it is disappointing, but outstanding deals go fast.

Sometimes they get posted on deal websites.

And maybe it could have been a little bit of bait and switch (I wouldn't hold it past koodo)

The funny thing is, I’m not really disappointed, more annoyed.  instead of leading to a link “sorry sold out” I have to interpret the wording to realize that the deal is not available. I’ve kept an eye one the used phones for a long time, I really forgot “like-new” was a quality of used phones as I’ve seen it so little, but the funny thing is even the more available phones good etc. still show up when they are not available, you just cannot add to cart.

Really, they should do better.