Koodo Community
Question

Internet Modem / Router never sent

• 16 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I ordered internet service on Mar. 4, 2024 - the service was meant to start Mar. 11, 2024. I never received a tracking number and never received my modem and wifi router. I have been without internet for 6 days now and want an answer as to where my order is. I was charged on my credit card for the new service but no one can tell me where my order is. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered internet service on Mar. 4, 2024 - the service was meant to start Mar. 11, 2024. I never received a tracking number and never received my modem and wifi router. I have been without internet for 6 days now and want an answer as to where my order is. I was charged on my credit card for the new service but no one can tell me where my order is. 

Did you receive an order confirmation number? I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep about the status of your order. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kllavergne 

We are sorry for this experience! 

As much as we want to help, we have limited access here on community when it comes to Internet order and services.

We recommend scheduling a call back with the support team over the phone, and a rep should be able to further look into it.

I have spoken to three people so far and no one was able to help unfortunately. Yes, I do have an order confirmation number but know email after that about tracking. When I log onto self-serve, it says “processing” but the service is late at this point.