Koodo Community
Question

Hello. Does anyone work at Koodo??

• 15 February 2024
  • 4 replies

The Service offered by Koodo is so bad that we wish to cancel our subscription.  So far I’ve been unable to get in touch with anyone.  No human being can be reached by phone, our emails to Customer Service come back as undeliverable.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can get through to this Company???

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are reps on here that can help. You can schedule callbacks on their website as well.

They have an email for webstore order/inquiries but that’s the only email available.

What did you need a hand with? We can flag a rep to help out here.

We just want to cancel.  We haven’t completed the registration yet and do not wish to, but we keep getting emails from them asking for money and we keep trying to tell them to cancel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We just want to cancel.  We haven’t completed the registration yet and do not wish to, but we keep getting emails from them asking for money and we keep trying to tell them to cancel.

Those emails are not ones that are monitored/are able to be replied to.

You can schedule a callback to cancel a mobility line here: https://koodomobile.com/en/help

Click chat now, mobility - monthly, type cancel, click i want to cancel line or account, schedule a callback, then follow the prompts and a rep will give you a call and process the cancellation.

Internet and/or stream+ subscriptions should be able to be cancelled within the subscription section of your self serve account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you want to cancel cellular service or home internet? 

if you already received a bill, you are registered as a customer. I recommend you schedule a call back from them at www.koodo.com/chat and ask a rep to assist you.