Koodo Community
Question

Customer Service Concern

• 7 February 2024
  • 1 reply

In all the time I’ve been with Koodo, I’ve never been so disappointed in their service. Someone called me a couple of months ago and said I was due for an upgrade to my phone. They took down all the information and everything for a newer, better cell phone and services at a lower rate than I was paying. Then nothing came. With the Holiday Season and everything, I kind of forgot about it.

But no package arrived, Today I spoke to an agent to find out what was happening. He says they sent the package out and it was to be delivered through UPS. He says records show they tried to deliver it to me twice but couldn’t for reasons not recorded.. Then they left a notice and held it for a long time in at the UPS office. When I didn’t pick it up, they sent it back. However, I never received any notice or buzz at the door or anything.

Now he says the package has been returned to the warehouse and there’s “no way” they can send it out again and nothing further they can do. So I get no new phone or anything. That’s it.

I realize the error was the fault of UPS, and I don’t hold Koodo accountable for that, but why wouldn’t they be able to send out the phone again?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When the phone is returned back to the Koodo warehouse, the associated charges are then removed from your account.

You could get the phone sent again but all the Black Friday/Boxing Week deals are over so there’s no way to load those back onto your account and you’d be stuck with the current pricing which is likely much higher than it was a couple months ago.