Skip to main content
Solved

Can`t make a call

• 6 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Just transferred my phone number from freedom to koodo and the manager at bestbuy didnt tell me to send YES message to freedom when i got a message “do you wanna transfer? answer in 90 mins” and now after 8 hours i just realized I cant make phone calls and sms. How to fix that? I called to freedom support line and they told to call to koodo and surprise i called to koodo and they said they will send a message with digital assistant and guess what? no message received. How to fix that?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It has been a standard for all carrier to send message to the existing carrier and customer had to reply Yes to the text. That was probably why the person at Bestbuy didn’t advise you that. Here is the detail instruction of how to port the number to Koodo https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

If you didn’t reply Yes to the account. the number transfer might have been cancelled already. You could try to do it again. If not, schedule a call back from Koodo using their digital assist www.koodo.com/chat Make sure you schedule a call back to a Canadian number that you can receive incoming calls normally as of now.