Skip to main content
Question

Data not working

• 11 July 2024
  • 7 replies

Data is not working on my phone, my account shows I still have the full 20gb of data left but an unable to access network pops up on the phone, 

Tried resetting the phone, resetting the network settings and took the sim card out but nothing seems to be helping 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you happen to match any of the bullets in the pop up? 

Does your talk and texting work? 

Talk and text works and don't match any of the bullets 

My account shows I still have data so should need a data booster, I'm not anywhere close to where it would want to roam and since my talk and text still works I don't think that my account would have been suspended for fraudulent activity

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Talk and text works and don't match any of the bullets 

My account shows I still have data so should need a data booster, I'm not anywhere close to where it would want to roam and since my talk and text still works I don't think that my account would have been suspended for fraudulent activity

Eh, I am little confused. you meant you are roaming as of now?

by the way, which phone are you using? If it is an Android, have you checked if your APN was setup correctly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Speaking of Android phones, do you have a Data limit set on the device it self that is stopping data from being used?

No I am not roaming. I checked the APN and made a new one from what the Koodo website gives me and checked that there was no data limit set and no change. 

It's really weird because it worked this whole month just stopped working after the extra 20 GB data booster promotion that I got with the plan was up but I should still have the 20 GB base plan data right? That's what it shows on my account anyway 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @MurphyZlaw 

Unfortunately we do not have access to prepaid accounts here, over the community. We would recommend scheduling a callback through the Koodo Assist in order to get in touch with our prepaid department for them to investigate the situation.