Skip to main content

I just bought an eSIM online my card was charged and email I got had no bar code to scan to activate my eSIM, called customer care and send email to another Koodo email address starting with “privacy “ and got response they don’t even sell esims online and asking for order number I said here is no order number mentioned in the confirmation email because no physical sim was ordered it was eSIM and eSIM I never got it in the first place. Can you solve case??? Banging my head into a wall since yesterday 

How and where did you order that eSIM? Koodo is correct - they don’t sell those online so I have a feeling you either purchased something else, or you got scammed...

This is email Address that  sent me confirmation email koodoservice@mail.koodomobile.com

CAN someone help me on this. I have tried virtually every avenue possible. This is so unprofessional. Why would you set up a sweatshop to scam people. 

I didn't say Koodo scammed you. They wouldn't of course. What exactly was said in the mail you received? What exactly did you order and from what link exactly? We can help you better when we know more details. 

Here’s the email I got a copy of that 

Logo of Koodo Email Template
Welcome to Koodo Prepaid!

Bonjour Saurabh Pathania

Félicitations! L'activation de votre service est maintenant terminée. Merci d'avoir choisi Koodo. Nous sommes heureux de vous compter parmi nous.

Votre NIP à 4 chiffres a été enregistré. Vous en aurez besoin pour apporter des changements à votre compte si vous appelez le service *611.

Donut Image
Avez-vous installé votre eSIM?
Si vous avez réussi à installer votre eSIM sans problème, vous n’avez rien d’autre à faire.
QR Code Image
Balayez simplement le code QR et suivez les directives à l’écran pour faire une configuration rapide.
Il est important de noter que ce processus s’applique à l’installation initiale. Si l’eSIM avait déjà été installée, puis supprimée, vous aurez besoin d’une nouvelle eSIM.

Faites des changements à votre compte, n'importe où, n'importe quand, grâce au Libre-service.
Dans votre compte Libre-service, vous pouvez:
  • Obtenir l'état d'utilisation de votre forfait et en connaître la date de renouvellement
  • Changer de forfait, acheter des minutes ou des données additionnelles, ou ajouter des à-côtés à votre service
  • Faire les mises à jour d'usage à votre profil, comme un changement d'adresse et infos de paiement, en plus de pouvoir réapprovisionner votre compte pour continuer à utiliser votre service
Créer mon compte libre-service
Confirmation d'achat du forfait
Numéro de téléphone: (***) ***9638
Type de paiement: Credit Card
Forfait sélectionné:

100 minutes d'appels partout au Canada Appels entrants illimités Messagerie texte et photo internationale illimitée² 15,00 $

SIM

eSIM 0,00 $

Montant total: 15,00 $
  Plus taxes. Les taxes varient selon la province.
Avez-vous une question? On a la réponse.
Problèmes d’accès au compte?

Laissez-nous vous aider!

Besoin d’aide pour réapprovisionner?

Apprenez-en plus ici.

FAQ Libre-service?

Cliquez ici.

Koodo.com

› Magasiner › Libre-service  › Aide
Politique de confidentialité Contact Us Unsubscribe

Instagram Logo Youtube Logo Twitter Logo Facebook Logo

Votre adresse d'abonné est saurabh.chd1088@gmail.com

Cette adresse de courriel est utilisée pour les messages sortants seulement. Ne répondez pas à ce message. Les messages de retour à cette boîte de courriel ne sont pas lus. Si vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir de courriel de Koodo, vous pouvez vous désabonner.

©️2024 Koodo Mobile.
Koodo Mobile 25 York Street Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5, Canada

Trouble viewing this email? view online ›
Logo of Koodo Email Template
Welcome to Koodo Prepaid!

Hello Saurabh Pathania

Congratulations! Your activation is now complete. Thanks for choosing Koodo. We're happy to have you!

Your 4-digit PIN has been successfully registered. You’ll need it when calling *611 to make any changes to your account.

Donut Image
Have you already installed your eSIM?
If you've successfully installed your eSIM, no further action is needed.
QR Code Image
Simply scan the QR code and follow the on-screen instructions for an effortless setup.
It’s important to note that this process is for initial installation. If the eSIM was already installed and then deleted, a new eSIM will be required.

Make account changes whenever, wherever with Self Serve.
With your Self Serve account, you can:
  • Check your plan usage and renewal date
  • Change plans and purchase additional data, minutes, or Roaming boosters
  • Update your profile information, such as address and payment details, and top up your account to continue service
Create my Self Serve account
Plan Purchase Confirmation
Phone Number: (***) ***9638
Payment type: Credit Card
Selected Plan:

100 minutes of Canada-wide calling Unlimited incoming calls Unlimited International Text & Picture Messaging² $15.00

SIM

eSIM $0.00

Total Paid: $15.00
  Plus taxes. Taxes vary by province.
Got a Q? We have the A.
Problems logging in?

Let us help!

Need help topping up?

Learn more here.

Self Serve FAQs?

Click here.

Koodo.com

› Shop › Self Serve › Help
Privacy Statement Contact Us Unsubscribe

Instagram Logo Youtube Logo Twitter Logo Facebook Logo

You are subscribed as saurabh.chd1088@gmail.com

This email address is used for outgoing messages only. Please do not reply to these emails, as incoming messages are not monitored. If you no longer wish to receive Koodo emails, you may unsubscribe here.

©️2024 Koodo Mobile.
Koodo Mobile 25 York Street Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2V5, Canada

Please fix this or I am losing patience and I will approach the consumer protection office in Quebec 

Please fix this or I am losing patience and I will approach the consumer protection office in Quebec 

I don't think you realize you are talking to other customers as this is a Community Chat. 

So it’s just a waste of my time again. Never in my life I have been so pissed, Koodo reps are unreachable and I have been robbed of  my money for nothing in return.  I am fed up and going to consumer protection office . Enough of this bs 

Hi @Sap1234, we have no access to prepaid accounts here but we’ve looked into eSIM activations. If you’ve purchased your eSIM online but have not received the QR code during the activation process you can log into your Self Serve, and until your eSIM is successfully downloaded, you should find the QR code on a banner at the top of the overview page.

Follow the prompts until you get a successful eSIM installation confirmation.

If you run into any issues you can schedule a callback with our prepaid team through our Koodo Assist here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help - Select Chat now then Mobility Prepaid.