Koodo Community
Question

Wrong account

• 29 March 2024
  • 5 replies

I accidentally activated my Stream Plus by creating a Netflix account when I already have one. Is there a way to change the stream plus accounts once you've activated them? 

How to reset it so i can connect to the right email address?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi there,

this link from Netflix should help, they suggest you contact Netflix customer service and they should be able to switch it to the correct account. If you scroll down there is a tab that says “what if I linked the wrong account” and a link to contact their customer service. I don’t believe it’s Koodo are the ones who can link and unlink the accounts as that is controlled by the streaming services directly.When you contact them, firstly give them the incorrectly linked account, from there they would deactivate it from that one and switch it to your new one. https://help.netflix.com/en/node/110084
I hope this helps 🙂 

I just talk to a rep on netflix and told him about my situation, they say they cannot help me and ask you guys to reset my netflix link account.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I just talk to a rep on netflix and told him about my situation, they say they cannot help me and ask you guys to reset my netflix link account.

Huh weird, they should update their website lol. In that case you can schedule a call back with a rep via your self serve account or through here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help

that or if a mobile master sees the post they can flag a rep and they can look into it for you. This is just a community platform so help from a rep isn’t always guaranteed unless they see the post, I’d recommend following the link and giving them a chat 🙂 

I decided to transfer my profile to the new one from here and delete the old account that they could not link to it. Its fix sort of. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I decided to transfer my profile to the new one from here and delete the old account that they could not link to it. Its fix sort of. 

Nice, I’m glad it kinda worked out 😅 it’s too bad you have to jump through so many hoops when mistakes happen but at least it didn’t take too long, I hope you enjoy stream+ 🙂