Koodo Community
Solved

Want to change plan, but there’s the perk error

• 10 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi there, 

I have 4 BYOP lines under my account. I was able to change 2 lines ($39 and $45 plans), both to $34 for 50GB 4G plans no problem. When I tried to change the last 2 lines, I was not able to and was given the ice cream screen that says “It looks like you cannot choose a perk right now.” I’m not sure what is wrong and would appreciate anybody’s help with this.

edit: I was given pick 1 of 2 free perks options, unlimited international sms/mms or premium voicemail. I tried picking either one with the plan change, but still gave me the ice cream page saying I cannot choose a perk right now. 

Thank you in advance.

Apricotea

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 10 April 2024, 13:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Apricotea You have 2 accounts using the same email address login. The accoun with asingle line (phone # ending wit 78) already has the Perk selected:

I hope this helps. 

@Apricotea You have 2 accounts using the same email address login. The accoun with asingle line (phone # ending wit 78) already has the Perk selected:

I hope this helps. 

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for your response. I’m not sure if you’re able to assist me on this here, I’m looking to also change the plans of phones ending with 76 and 30 to the $34 for 50 GB at 4G speed that was listed in Self Serve. I tried to change the plans for both phones with perks selected, but was given the ice cream page - Looks like you cannot choose a perk right now. I tried the Koodo Assist but it didn’t help much. 

Thanks in advance again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @Apricotea  We have made the changes for you on both plans, you also have the same UIimited International SMS perk on both plans . Yolu can see the changes in your Self Serve. 

Cheers, 

Hi there, @Apricotea  We have made the changes for you on both plans, you also have the same UIimited International SMS perk on both plans . Yolu can see the changes in your Self Serve. 

Cheers, 

Fantastic!

Thank you very much the help!

Cheers!