Skip to main content

Good evening @Darius Koodo

My husband recently made the post: 

in which he described my inability to switch plans.  Once we understood the process needed to change the plan he was informed that I had to create my own community account in order to get my account updated.

Thank you for your assistance.  I have created the account and would like to please change my plan  to the  $45 50GB rate plan and the Roll over data perk.

All the details from my husband’s initial inquiries can be found linked at the top of this post.

Thank you

Kirsten

Hello @kclement 

I verified the notes on the account  and based on the other notes on the post, the rate plan change was not successful due to the perk issue. I already updated you to the desired rate plan and as mentioned in the other post, Koodo doesn’t charge customer for requests that they can’t do themselves on Self serve. 

Due to the perk issue, it does take around 24 hours for it to be added and will rollover the data from your next bill cycle onwards. 

We would recommend rebooting the device after the rate plan change, in order to refresh. 

The change would be reflected within 3-5 minutes in the overview section of the Self Serve account.