Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to change plan, "pick a perk" error

• 29 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Trying to switch my current plan to the available $34 with 50GB but when I go to select a Perk, it gives an error that says “it looks like you can’t choose a Perk right now”. 

This error is constant across multiple browsers and devices.

Is this something I can fix on my own or do I need to schedule a callback?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 29 March 2024, 05:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe that $34 with 50GB is for new customer. It says "Not available on rate plan change for existing customers."

Hi Mayumi, I did see that plan as well. The $34 one is available in my "self service" and I can select it, I am just unable to "pick a perk" or skip the perk selection. It gives the same error in both instances. 

A friend of mine (with an existing account) was able to change it on her account without issue, but has experienced a software bug previously when choosing a perk. 

It seems to effect any plan I try, and the service team was also unable to make the switch when I recieved a callback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, logout from your self serve.  Then clearing your browser history.

Then log in again. Do you see the $34 plan? If you see it, proceed change your plan.

Is it working now?

I'm suggesting this because I see the $34 plan on my account too. If it is there, you should allow to do it...

it’s available for me but you cannot do it. As you suggested it’s not available on rate plan changes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

it’s available for me but you cannot do it. As you suggested it’s not available on rate plan changes.

What plan do you have? 

Do you have $34 or $35 plan already?

45$ 4G 70GB plan. I don’t need all those gigs!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

45$ 4G 70GB plan. I don’t need all those gigs!!

I see.  Do you have any tab on your account ?

The site says this $34 is not available for plan change. You want to downgrade your plan. Thats why their system is not allowing you to change especially downgrade.  ( Most cases you will lose all bonus when you downgrade too)

there’s nothing special about my account. I don’t like tabs. I bought my phone by apple. I have no bonuses either. It may be because I switched my plan i november? too soon to change?