Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to change plan at all.

• 22 September 2023
  • 11 replies

My current plan has 20Gb of data, and now there is a plan available to switch to that has 60Gb of data & also comes with a free perk for the same price I am currently paying.

I would like to switch to this plan but when I click “Choose Plan and Perk” on the site it just shows the 3 “loading dots” in the middle of the page forever.

My son also had this issue and ended up scheduling a call-back to get it figured out. That was days ago, how has this critical site issue not been fixed? Please switch my plan to the one I specified.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 22 September 2023, 20:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to choose the plan without selecting a perk?

It doesn’t even get to the point where I would select one, I assume that would be the next step after selecting but nothing loads. I made sure browser addons were disabled so they wouldn’t affect it either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It doesn’t even get to the point where I would select one, I assume that would be the next step after selecting but nothing loads. I made sure browser addons were disabled so they wouldn’t affect it either.

That error happened to me as well but I was able to change my plan on a desktop machine. It might be issue with website timeout and loading. You could try to do it again on a Desktop/laptop to see if it works. If that doesn't help, you might need a rep.

have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?

First thing I tried, also purged my DNS cache and tried different browsers.

That error happened to me as well but I was able to change my plan on a desktop machine. It might be issue with website timeout and loading. You could try to do it again on a Desktop/laptop to see if it works. If that doesn't help, you might need a rep.

Was doing all of this on desktop, and just tried on mobile with same result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @KeithSaunders 

We were not able to find an account associated with the Email you used to log in here.  I would recommend sending us a private/direct message on Facebook, X (twitter) or Instagram and we can take a look into the options for you. 

Hello @KeithSaunders 

We were not able to find an account associated with the Email you used to log in here.  I would recommend sending us a private/direct message on Facebook, X (twitter) or Instagram and we can take a look into the options for you. 

I am using the same email address for both accounts so I don’t know what is up with that but I just messaged on facebook. *shrugs*

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KeithSaunders We found you! 😀 Per our chat on the phone you are all set to go!

Am I going to be able to select a perk on the site? If anything please just select the Rollover Data perk for me if you can 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@KeithSaunders Recall your rateplan change takes effect next bill cycle. Around October 11th you can log in and pick the perk that’s most suitable for your needs.