Koodo Community
Question

unable to change plan after attempt to select perk failed

• 15 September 2023
  • 7 replies

I logged into self serve and attempted to change my plan to the $50/month for 40GB plan with the data rollover (free) perk; but, when I attempted to select the free perk (rollover data) I received an error message telling me to try again. 

I have tried several times and am still unable to change my plan (because, I cannot select the rollover data perk without being redirected to the same error message).

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you complete the plan change without selecting a perk? You can try adding it after switching to thrbplan

No, I cannot complete it at all.

The only option I see is where have the option to turn down the free perk; but, I do not want to turn it down > I want the rollover data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, I cannot complete it at all.

The only option I see is where have the option to turn down the free perk; but, I do not want to turn it down > I want the rollover data.

You could change the plan first and come back here. Someone should be able to flag a rep to manually add the free perk for you.

I managed to make the change; but, not to select a perk. I would like the rollover data perk.

Is someone able to help me get that added now?

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I managed to make the change; but, not to select a perk. I would like the rollover data perk.

Is someone able to help me get that added now?

Thanks for your help.

Let me flag a rep 

Thank you, Dinh

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rockman 

This is a known issue that occurs when trying to pick a perk, and our support is investigating it.

I have made a request for Rollover data to be added to your plan. The free perk will be addedto your account within 7 business days,

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience!