Koodo Community
Question

Unable to cancel the stream+ $10 promotion which expire today

• 2 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,
My stream+ promo is expiring today (March 2, 2024).  I would like to cancel the stream+ subscription, but the add-on no longer shows in my "Manage Add-on" through server and I can't cancel it myself. The subscription was still showing up yesterday. 

I want to ensure I can get it cancel today so I don't get extra changes on this. Please help!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jenny C 

We have managed to remove the Stream+ add on for you.

If you are interested in the new Stream+ Basic/Premium, which includes Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, there is currently a great deal for existing Koodo Mobility customers: $15 per month for Stream+ Basic and $33 for Stream+ Premium, The savings are close to 40% compared with the regular price of those streaming services, purchased individually.

More info you can find here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/shop/subscriptions/streamplus (This is a subscription based service)

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @Jenny C ,

Just wondering how long did your $10 promotion last for? I'm planning to join but I'm not sure if the price will go back up after a few months and I need to switch everything back out!

Thanks!

Hi @Vee214 

The promotion I had for stream+ (Netflix Premium, Apple TV+ and discovery+) was $10 for the first 3 months.  The price will go back up starting from the 4th month.  However, I believed Koodo now has different Stream+ plan and promotion.  The plan and promotion I had probably is no longer offered. 

Thanks for the reply @Jenny C !