Koodo Community
Question

Unable to apply promo code

• 21 September 2023
  • 7 replies

I am a prepaid customer, I got a message to switch to postpaid and get 15gb for $35 when I apply promo code KP2P35.

Each time I try to apply the promo code at checkout I get the message, "Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart."

I have tried different browsers and used private mode still showing the same message. I need assistance.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you try to clear the cache of the web browser and try again? 

Was it "bring your own device" plan or a plan with a Tab? I assumed you didn't have any extra line in Koodo postpaid?

Thanks for the reply.

I have cleared the cache, tried different browsers and even used private mode and it’s the same.

It was “bring your own device  plan” and no, I do not have another line in Koodo postpaid. I only want to change my current line from prepaid to postpaid because of the promo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I wonder if the offer was specific to certain number and somehow the system didn't recognize your number from prepaid. Was there any specific steps or link that they ask you do click on?

I clicked on the link and followed the steps. Tried it again just now and I’m still getting the same message

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I clicked on the link and followed the steps. Tried it again just now and I’m still getting the same message

Let me flag a rep to have more information

Alright, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @martino28 

This seems odd, as we had a few similar cases here on community and no issue has been identified with this Promo code or the offer itself.

We have sent you a PM, so we can further assist, please check it out when you get the chance.