Koodo Community
Question

Text Offer for "Upgrade to new phone with the Tab you get access to Pick You Perk Plan with 50GB for $34/month but offer NOT there!

• 18 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Yesterday both myself and my partner received the exact same text offer direct from Koodo

“now is the chance to get this special deal! When you upgrade to a new phone with theTab, you get access to Pick Your Perk Plan with 50GB for $34/month.  To redeem this offer log in at koodo.com/login and go to the phones page or talk to your nearest store representative”

Both of us logged in and went to phones and NEITHER of us saw the Pick Your Perk Plan with 50GB for $34/month! I need a new phone and was ready to accept this offer, so why is it NOT there?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to assist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @g-force 

Are you able to doublecheck under the TAB Basic option ? Let us know if it appears there, we are looking into this. 

Tab Basic up to and including Tab Plus Special Plans when purchasing a new phone start at $50/month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it. Unfortunately we were not able to authenticate the account with the log in method used here and I am not able to look over the account. 

When you log in over the community, you can use the Self Serve option. 

I would recommend clearing the cache and cookies, try a different browser or a different device, if possible and test.

You can also schedule a call-back and our over the phone team will be able to look over the options directly in the sale system. 

I’ve logged in both through my current iPhone (only shows the from $50 plans) and on my laptop. I even cleared cache and cookies to see to see if that worked. It didn’t.

Went to Self Serve from here and still only see from $50 plans.

On alternate browser, same thing. only from $50 plans.

I’ll schedule a call-back, because the offer given of Pick You Perk Plan with 50GB for $34/month with phone upgrade that I was offered is something I want.