Koodo Community
Question

System won't allow me to add my free perk

• 20 August 2023
  • 6 replies

I’m a new customer.  When I click on the free perk I’d like, it doesn’t seem to register.  There’s no “confirm” button -- the page just sits there.  Any advice?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which plan was it and which perk were you trying to select?

If you had issue with perk selection when you chose your plan, you could skip that step and get the plan first. After that, you can try to add the perk again. If that still doesn’t work, you can ask here, or contact koodo directly, someone will add it for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Veres This is what you should be able to see for your Perk selection:

Are you not able to see the above?

Thanks, yes.  This is what I see.  When I click on my choice, it takes me to a second page where it show the option I chose and asks me if I want to pay for the other option.  But there’s no button at the bottom of the page to confirm that I just want my one free perk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Veres Very strange that you can’t the black banner with ‘next’ button.  You should see the exact same thing as I do on our end:

Regardless, we have added unlimited It. SMS  to your line. Thanks for your patience!

Many thanks!  And no, still no banner below.  Thanks for adding the unlimited SMS.  Much appreciated.