Koodo Community
Question

Streaming add-ons

• 21 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I am just wondering how the streaming add on offer works.  I already have a Netflix account, does my existing account just get connected to my Koodo account, or do I have to close out my existing account and just start from scratch with the Koodo offer? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am just wondering how the streaming add on offer works.  I already have a Netflix account, does my existing account just get connected to my Koodo account, or do I have to close out my existing account and just start from scratch with the Koodo offer? 

Yes, you can link your existing accounts to Koodo and your billing will be transferred over to your Koodo account as well. https://www.koodomobile.com/streamplus

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@EEOBrien It’s super easy! You won’t have to do anything with Netflix directly. Once you sign-up you activate the 3 services and things get automatically transferred if you already had an existing account.  Netflix stops billing you and from then on it will be on your Koodo account. Over 20% for the 3 services so it’s a pretty good deal.

Trying to set up the AppleTV it wants to send a activation code to my phone number but my phone # is a home phone and I can’t get the code. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sueq Glad we were able to chat and find a suitable solution for you.  Unfortunately Apple’s requirement of a code being received and inputted can’t happen on a wireless home phone.