Koodo Community
Question

Stream+ Promo code

I just received a text message for a stream+ promo code that offers $10/month for netflix, disney and amazon. When I try to put the code in it says “It looks like this promo code is invalid or expired”

How can this be? I just got it to my number on this account. i want to activate it

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @cdawg86 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

We can confirm the offer is legitimate, however there is currently an issue the promo code.

Our support team is already on it and it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

UPDATE: Will you please try again and let us know if it works? 

That worked! Thank you for fixing that so quickly. I just added it to my account now.

I also got the same promotion text to me, but there's not expiry date on the offer, does anyone have an idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It will likely expire in a week or 2 unless they unofficially extend the promo.  This gives Koodo flexibility.  But it should be good for at least a week.  Anything longer, you risk the promo not being available

I am receiving the same error after receiving the text today :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am receiving the same error after receiving the text today :(

Try clearing your browser’s cache or using a different browser to see if it fixes things

Already done. Used different computers as well. This is not meant to be

Hi I just subscribed to the $15 deal a week ago and now people are getting it for $10.

This isn't right and it isn't fair. How do I get this promo code added to my account? 

•  
  •  
  •  

Hi @cdawg86 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 

We can confirm the offer is legitimate, however there is currently an issue the promo code.

Our support team is already on it and it should be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

UPDATE: Will you please try again and let us know if it works? 

Hello

I also get the same error for the promo code. Could you please assist me?

I also just subscribed to stream+ not a month ago, how can I take advantage of this new promo code? Do I need to unsubscribe then re-subscribe?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It appears to be a standard promo code of STREAMSPECIALKM24 but as for retroactively applying it, I’d suggest reaching out by FB messenger or DM via Twitter or callback to see if it can be applied. 

Tried the callback option and she has no idea of this promo code, no help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag a rep on the matter then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @BrianYuen 

Unfortunately, the offer cannot be applied retroactively. The only way would be to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe at the end of the billing cycle (when canceling the subscription, this will end at the end of the billing cycle, more info here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/stream-plus)