Koodo Community
Question

Stream+ not visible and no emails

• 10 February 2024
  • 7 replies

I added Stream+ earlier and am not receiving any emails from it for service activation.

The addon also does not show in my self serve, so I cannot remove it.

The only indication that anything has happened is that I cannot order Stream+ again and it tells me to check my subscription, where I only get an empty screen.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @nequissimus 

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies or try adding Stream+ on a different browser?

Edit: 

We have just reviewed the account and we do see Stream+ was added in the past, however it was removed today in self serve.

I removed the addon that included Discovery and AppleTV.

I then added the one containing Disney+.

Something must have gone wrong in the system there.

Now when I try to add Stream+, I get the following, clicking on “Manage subscription” just shows an empty page:

You've got this!

It looks like you already have this item on your account. Please check your Self Serve account to manage your products.

Need more help? Check out our

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for  confirming! 

Did you get this message even when you try on different browser or in incognito mode?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@nequissimus Thanks for the quick chat! Per our discussion, for now, I see you added back the old version to give you access to Netflix, Apple etc. Once we find out what causes the new version of Stream+ subscription (with Disney) not show we will give you an update here or reach out once again. Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @nequissimus 

Will please check in self serve when you get the chance and let us know if you can see the Stream+ subscription under the Subscriptions tab? 

It is showing up now.

This has been a bit of a back-and-forth, and I now ended up with both the $10 and $20 addon and subscription.

To clear this whole thing up, could you remove and refund the new $20 subscription?

I’ll stick with what I have and switch plans another time.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @nequissimus 

The subscription Stream+ Basic can be canceled in self serve under Manage Subscriptions. we have sent you a PM with more details, please check the inbox section on your community profile when you get the chance.