Koodo Community
Question

stream+ disappeared on self-service adds-on without any plan changes

• 15 April 2024
  • 8 replies

I had my stream+ (Netflix, Apple TV+ , discovery) adds-on paid in monthly bill for quite a while without any issue. Yesterday I could still watch my Netflix but today my Netflix account was automatically logged out and it asked me to sign up with a plan.

I checked my Koodo self-service portal and find out my stream+ was removed in adds-on section, I don’t believe I cancelled it so I checked my monthly bill and it showed that my stream+ is paid upon the end of next billing cycle (11 May, 2024)

I did not change any mobile plan so I suspect the Koodo’s backend removed my stream+ subscription by mistake. How can I get my subscription add-on back?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lightcal 

We have checked and we see the Stream+ is still active on your add ons (you can see it under Mobile Services - Manage Add ons).

Netlfix, Discovery+ and Apple TV+ are all active on our end.

Have you tried to log into using your Netflix account? 

Dear @Flo Koodo 

Thanks for your prompt response. Unfortunately I just double checked, and I saw differently from what you mentioned, for example, when logging onto my self-service portal and Manage Add Ons, I do NOT see my stream+ add-on in the list, and my listed adds-on are totalling to $0 (A screenshot is attached in this message)

• Call Control$0

• Easy Roam® U.S.$0

• Easy Roam® International$0

• International Data Roaming$0

• Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance$0

• Koodo VoLTE Access$0

• International Voice Roaming$0

Total add-ons per month$0

This is why when I logged in Netflix using my account, it asked me sign up a plan. I suppose the backend database of Koodo’s account and adds-on got messed up somehow by your IT department. Please help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for checking! 

Will you please log out from your self serve account and log back in?

Please let us know if you see Stream+ and if you are able to activate the streaming services. 

Dear @Flo Koodo 

Thank you again for your reply. I did received an email notification saying the stream+ was removed and then added back.

However, when I signed out my Koodo self serve then signed back in, under manage Adds-on I still NOT see stream+ being included, my total adds-on is still $0.

Since I can not see the stream+ in my account, I won’t be able to re-activate the service.

Let’s me know if you can reach out to some of your backend team to debug the issue or any alternative solutions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will you please try clearing cache and cookies on your browser and let us know if you are able to see the Stream+ add on?

@Flo Koodo  Followed your suggestion but no luck, tried on different browsers and a few different devices, still not seeing my stream+ back on Adds-on section. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lightcal 

We have sent you a PM so we can further look into it, please check the inbox section on your community account when you get the chance.

Thanks! 

@Flo Koodo thank you i replied the message. unfortunely the issue persists. I am not seeing stream+ in my adds-on.