Koodo Community

Stream +

• 23 September 2022
  • 9 replies

I purchased Stream + today, and it is supposed to include Apple TV+. When I go through the activation email to set it up it says service not available in my country or region (Ontario, Canada). Was I sold a service that isn’t even available to me?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Elisa It is definitely available! Thousands of customers have it including myself. Just to be clears this message you are seeing, is it on the Apple activation site? Could you take a screenshot (minus any personal info) and share it here?

Also, I assume you had no problem with Netflix and discover+ activation?

Only the Apple + won’t activate

I also have not been able to find a solution using apple support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m not sure if this would cause issues or not but is your apple account’s region set a country other than Canada?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Elisa Do you have any other Apple subscriptions currently? Silly question, on the second screenshot, when you hit “watch now” what happens?

And did Apple support just throw up their hands and said “we have no clue”?

The first picture is the message I get after clicking watch now. I went to the support and there is no information on connecting stream +. I have requested someone contact me however I'd like to resolve the problem asap. I do not have any other apple subscriptions. And my region is set to Canada 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Elisa When we look at the Apple system it appears Apple TV hasn’t been activated yet.  When you log into your koodo account online and check under ‘manage add-ons’ after clicking Stream+ this is what you should see if all services are actived:

Can you pls see Apple TV show “Watch Now’ there?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, we have reset the service in the backend, can you please try logging in through self serve. 

Edit: Since we reset the service, you will need to reactivate it completely.