Koodo Community
Solved

Still getting error with choosing a perk while trying to change rate plan

• 11 August 2023
  • 12 replies

I’m trying to change my plan to the 55 dollar 75GB plan but I keep getting an error when I’m choosing a perk. Even if I don’t choose anything I still get an error and its been happening for days now. Is there any solution on when this will be fixed? cause I don’t want to lose out on that plan

icon

Best answer by Goran 11 August 2023, 03:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried clearing browser cache, another browser, or incognitp/private modes of your browser?

yep I’ve tried everything, and it still gives me that error either on the website through a computer or through mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which perk did you want with that plan? 

I didn’t really care about changing the perk I just wanted that rate plan for both lines on my account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep to see what’s going on then.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@templeoftheslavegarden Can you pls log in  here with you Koodo credentials? The email address you used here doesn’t match an y of our records. One you log in, using the same email address, we can look at your account and help out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn’t really care about changing the perk I just wanted that rate plan for both lines on my account.

If a rep is here to help you, you might as well pick your perk too so they can change it all for you on the backend of things

@templeoftheslavegarden Can you pls log in  here with you Koodo credentials? The email address you used here doesn’t match an y of our records. One you log in, using the same email address, we can look at your account and help out. 

ok this is my login here. I hope the 55 dollar 75 GB rate plan is still available. if possible the perk I’ll change to on the number that ends in 70 is the Premium Voicemail one. The number that ends in 94 I want to keep the international sms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep again for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @templeotsg64 

We have sent you a PM, so we can confirm some more details and further assist, please check the inbox section under your community profile.

Trying to change one of my phone plans tonight to the $65 75 GB plan but keep getting an error, even when I try to proceed without choosing a perk. Waited an hour like the error page said, still no change. Can someone please help! I just want to upgrade my plan. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Trying to change one of my phone plans tonight to the $65 75 GB plan but keep getting an error, even when I try to proceed without choosing a perk. Waited an hour like the error page said, still no change. Can someone please help! I just want to upgrade my plan.