Koodo Community
Question

Price increase 2022 BF deal

• 4 March 2024
  • 9 replies

I checked my self serve today and saw that Koodo changed my plan from $55 to $60 (-$25 bill credit) for 20GB. When I signed up the plan was $30/20Gb for 24 months beginning Nov 2022. Is there any way to get this fixed? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you get a phone with this plan?

I have a different plan but also noticed my bill increase by $5 randomly for no reason. Too bad they have no customer support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kevinhuang1_ 

We have reviewed the details and a price increase for the plan has been announced on the previous bill, feel free to check the details on the last page of the PDF bill https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills

More about price increases can be found here 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a different plan but also noticed my bill increase by $5 randomly for no reason. Too bad they have no customer support. 

Check your current and previous month’s pdf ebill.  Do you see the reason for the price increase?  Was it a credit that fell off or a plan price increase or a add-on price change?

Hi I also had the same deal from November 2022 for 24 months. I looked at my previous and current bill and there was no notification / reason of the increase. I didn’t switch plans.

why was there a $5 increase? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi I also had the same deal from November 2022 for 24 months. I looked at my previous and current bill and there was no notification / reason of the increase. I didn’t switch plans.

why was there a $5 increase? 

Thanks!

Was your previous and current pdf ebill the same?  When you compare these 2 bills side by side, what was the difference in the charges?

It increases by $5. I found it; the notice was in my January invoice (two invoices before current) But no explanation as to why. I was under the impression that 24 months was somewhat a contract.. wonder if the 25 bill credit will remain after the 24months.. 

did you get any response Dennis?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you do not have a phone on tab, plan pricing may change with at least 30 days notice as per the Wireless Code of conduct.

No reason is ever given for price increases.

If you keep your plan, the 24 month bill credit should remain

same thing here. got a $5 increase for no reason. I will switch to fido/rogers after the plan.