Koodo Community
Solved

base plan

• 29 September 2023
  • 10 replies

Hello I'm trying to change my baseplan. My account is suspended but I have credits to downgrade my baseplan. It won't let me do it on self serve and the koodo callback just disconnects when I pick-up. Help please! 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 30 September 2023, 00:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your account was suspended,you can receive incoming calls.Which error did you see when you try to reactivate your plan with the other one? 

As well, how long has your account suspended for?

I tried doing it on the phone, it just says let's get you some help. My phone was just suspended today. I got 3 callbacks, but it disconnects as soon as I pick up 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is your current base plan?

And how much credit on your account? When is the renewal date?

ADD: I just saw your reply. So it sounds like it's your renewal date tomorrow? If so, it's know for awhile to receive " suspended" notice on your account, but it not.

Can you send receive texts and calls?

$65 base plan. I want to get the $15 baseplan. I have $16.50 in my account. 

I receive the calls from the callback but It disconnects as soon as I pick up. My renewal date was today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$15 plan is with 3G speed and 100 min( incoming and outgoing). Plus 250 mb if data IF you have anauto top up.

Is this enough for your needs?

Yes it is

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes it is

Do you have an auto top up set up? Or you renew manually?

I did have auto top up set up. Is that my issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did have auto top up set up. Is that my issue?

No, it's their issue.

Because it's renewal day is today and system can't handle multiple tasks such as renew as scheduled and you tried to change.

I would set up call back tomorrow too. If your plan was renewed to $65 plan, tell them you tried to switch to different base plan, but system wasn't working. They should be able to help you switch.

If your call keeps dropping tomorrow again, send them a message through FB or Twitter too.