Koodo Community
Question

plan upgrade

• 14 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I upgraded my phone and plan. I received the phone a week ago. I received confirmation email re the phone and plan changes two weeks ago. However, the data plan change is not showing in my app. The assist could not help me.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you explain more about the "data plan change”?which plan did you have what did it show?

I upgraded from $55 50gb, unlimited Canada wide min and txt  to  $50 100gb CAN US unlimited talk and txt

I also added a new phone with tab. The first tab charge has been taken. The new phone shows in my app.

No plan change has been made. It shows my previous plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I upgraded from $55 50gb, unlimited Canada wide min and txt  to  $50 100gb CAN US unlimited talk and txt

I also added a new phone with tab. The first tab charge has been taken. The new phone shows in my app.

No plan change has been made. It shows my previous plan

When you changed your plan, did you received any email confirmation about the plan change? As well, was the $50 100gb us-cad a promotion? I thought it was a $60 plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @HLin 

We have reviewed the details and we found that there was an issue with the offer and the plan didn’t apply when you placed the order. You should be able to see now the correct plan in self serve.

We are sorry for the inconvenience created!