Koodo Community
Solved

P2P30 promo code not working

• 21 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi, I received a text message promo code P2P30 to switch from prepaid to post paid, but the code is not working.  The plan is 12GB for $30.  I followed the steps from the text message and this is the error message that I get..."Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart."  I've tried different plans, different browsers.  Same error.

From others who have had this problem, it sounds like I need a Koodo rep to assist me with this process.  How do you start that via this forum?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Steve D 22 August 2023, 23:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you provide a few more details what exactly you tried before you get that error?

Sure.  Following the instructions from the Koodo text message, I went to the Koodo postpaid plan site, add a monthly plan to my cart, select "New to Koodo...Get started".  Then I click "Got a promo code?" and enter P2P30 and then my current prepaid phone number.  That's when I get the error message "Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart".  The promo is supposed to be valid until September 6.

Thanks

I also tried the instructions in this article from Koodo but get the same error as above.  Redeeming your Koodo promo code | Koodo Mobile

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged a rep for you, hopefully they’ll be able to help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Steve D 

We understand that the situation is less than ideal. We are limited to some actions here over the Community. Have you tried reaching out to a prepaid representative via scheduling a call-back ?  koodomobile.com/prepaidchat 

I did a call-back a couple days ago, but the rep was not aware of the promotion and was not able to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it ! We are currently looking into the situation. Can you share with us a picture with the message in order to identify the specific offer and find more details that can help us with this situation ? 

For security and privacy reasons, please make sure to mask any private information, like your number.

Thanks for your help.  I was able to get this resolved at a Koodo kiosk.

Thanks