Koodo Community
Question

OK was able to change plan by NOT selecting a free Perk

• 26 September 2023
  • 10 replies

I was able to change my plan by NOT selecting a perk during checkout.  I still want my free perk of unlimited international text and SMS / MMS. Can a mod add that to my plan?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged a rep for you.

Thank you Sophia!

I imagine they’re working overtime because of the glitch :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Islander Guy Can you pls log in with your Koodo credential so we can look up your account? The email you used here for the Community wasn’t a match for anything we could find.

Is this better? If not, please provide a secure way to send you my account info.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It looks to me as if you're still posting with your original email address, the one you posted with above. Could you please reply here with your actual self serve account email? Don't worry, no one can see it except the reps.

K, here ya go. I can confirm my plan has changed,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Haha ok I have flagged your post again. Though the way you posted your email, it's visible for all to see so I suggest you edit your post after they have replied 😊

I logged outta the community account, logged into my koodo account, plan changes confirmed without perk. Came back here and was auto logged in through koodo, so I think there is other stuff going on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Islander Guy Once you are logged into your Koodo account a safe, single-sing-on approach allows you to use the Community forum. 

We looked at your account and can conform the Perk you picked is on line already:

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

I will monitor for the next international mms I send.