Koodo Community
Question

Notwork not available - Roaming

• 26 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I am traveling outside Canada and I added roaming service but unfortunately I can’t connect to a network (no network) so I can’t receive any call or messages, so do anyone have any Idea what I could do!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a postpaid customer? Can you confirm that you had the international voice/data roaming addon in your account? Which country are you traveling to? 

Also, can you restart and reset network settings of the phone? 

Hi, 

I am a monthly plan customer, and added international data/voice service already

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, 

I am a monthly plan customer, and added international data/voice service already

Eh, can you provide more information? I think I asked several questions.

I am traveling to one of the 190+  mentioned countries and I did a network reset

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am traveling to one of the 190+  mentioned countries and I did a network reset

Each country has only few network partners working with Koodo. As you seems to know the list and don’t want to disclose here, you could try to Google search and find the local partner and try to join. 

Also make sure your phone is compatible with your country you are travelling to. A Google search will help also. 

if that doesn’t work, you can try to contact Koodo via Facebook/Twitter messaging. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mo Afifi Your line ending with 19 was connected to Vodafone and Etisalat in the last few days. Both lines are set up correctly on your account. You may have to manually connect (under settings>cellular>network selection)  to whichever carrier is available where you  are.  Safe travels!