Koodo Community
Solved

Not able to recieve incoming messagw while roaming

• 19 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello Folks, I am unable to recieve incoming message while roaming even after activating easy roam. Can someone help me in this?

Many Thanks

Siddharth

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 19 September 2022, 16:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

My phone number is (Sensitive information removed) . Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @Syada ! We have looked into your account and everything seems to be set up correctly. We have refreshed the backend just to be on the safe side. Please restart your device and see if everything is working correctly. 

Here is a helpful article as well: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to send messages? How about talk or cellular data? 

Is your phone connected to a roaming network? 

Hello Team, I am able to get roaming on main line but not able to get on another number ending 2776, can you please help.

Many Many Thanks,

Sid

Hi there, @Syada ! We have looked into your account and everything seems to be set up correctly. We have refreshed the backend just to be on the safe side. Please restart your device and see if everything is working correctly. 

Here is a helpful article as well: 

Hello Team, I am able to get roaming on main line but not able to get on another number ending 2776, can you please help.

Many Many Thanks,

Sid

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Syada ! We have looked into your account, the reason you couldn’t get roaming to work on the 2776 line is that you didn’t add any of the required add-ons in Self serve.  Since we were already in your account, we have added it for you,  :)

Please restart your device and everything should be functioning. 

Here is a helpful article for your future travels: 

Cheers, :)