Koodo Community
Question

New phone and contract, data plan didn't show in contract

• 25 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I recently got a new contract and phone with 5G and 100G of data that I requested and is on the contract. However I set up me new phone and term, nothing. I'm stuck with my old plan and 4G data. How does one get that changed to what the plan my contract says I'm paying for?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

this sounds like a processing issue for when you got the new phone. I suggest you schedule a callback with a rep through your self serve and have them look into it in case anything else isn’t right. When you sign a new contract and get a new plan, the change is immediate once the phone has been processed. If you would like to avoid the callback, maybe try changing the plan in your self serve account and seeing if that works first, though personally I would check with a rep in case anything else wasn’t processed properly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you upgraded your plan and when did you received the phone? have you received an email of confirmation that your plan was changed? I assumed your old plan still showing in your self-serve and not status of your device?

It wasn’t unheard of  but It is quite rare to see someone changed the plan but it didn’t show up in self-serve

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @AR2001 

In order to investigate this further, we have sent you a private message requesting additional information. 

Feel free to respond whenever you have the time.