Koodo Community
Solved

Need to Lower Monthly Bill

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Currently I am paying $60/month plus tab. Unfortunately, I need to decrease to a cheaper monthly charge. I had a tab of -$231 which I just put in to pay off. My understanding is I was limited on what plan I can pick due to my tab (it would only let me choose a higher plan at $65/month). 

Since I have put into pay off my tab (it said it will show on my next bill), will I be able to choose a lower plan? If not I will have to leave Koodo.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Darius Koodo 27 March 2024, 22:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Cassie013 

You can choose from any plan that is available through the Self Serve account, as long as the conditions are met.  We will include the steps to change your plan here. 

We have limited access here over the community, however you can send us a private message over Social Media or schedule a call-back through our Koodo Assist and we will gladly look over the  opportunities on your account. 

Currently I am paying $60/month plus tab. Unfortunately, I need to decrease to a cheaper monthly charge. I had a tab of -$231 which I just put in to pay off. My understanding is I was limited on what plan I can pick due to my tab (it would only let me choose a higher plan at $65/month). 

Since I have put into pay off my tab (it said it will show on my next bill), will I be able to choose a lower plan? If not I will have to leave Koodo.

If you decide to leave Koodo double check that you don't have a Tab "Bonus" Balance which is different than the Tab Balance. If you leave while there is a Tab Bonus it will be charged to you.