Koodo Community
Question

Issues with promo code and instructions received by SMS

• 10 August 2023
  • 9 replies

I am a prepaid customer and I received an offer by SMS with a promo code to get a postpaid deal for 12GB at 30$ a month.  I would like to sign up for this.  When I follow the instructions in the SMS message it doesn't work.  I get the below message.

"Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart."

If you can assist me that would be great.  Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What are the instructions that it gives you? What items are in your cart?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’re the 3rd one with this issue on the community.

Could you try using the promo code “P2PJULY8” or is that the one that was sent to you?

P2P30 was the code sent to me, I did try the one you mentioned but same issue.  Thanks for you helping me out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

P2P30 was the code sent to me, I did try the one you mentioned but same issue.  Thanks for you helping me out.

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mb2001 

We are currently look into the reason why this message shows up when trying to redeem the offer.

We have sent you a message so we can try and further assist, please check the inbox section under your community profile,

Thanks! 

Hi, I also received the P2P30 promo via text and am having the same issues mentioned above when I try to use it.  

Is there someone from Koodo that can help?

Thanks

This is the error message that I get.  "Sorry, it looks like this promo code isn't eligible with the items in your cart."

I've tried different plans, different browsers.  Same eoor.

Thanks 

Reach out via private message, they sorted everything out for me once I moved to postpaid.

From others who have had this problem, it sounds like I need a Koodo rep to assist me with this process.  How do you start that via this forum?

Thanks