Koodo Community
Question

I don't get it. why is Koodo call back either going straight to voicemail or hanging up on me when I press 1?!

• 19 April 2024
  • 6 replies

I have scheduled multiple call backs from Koodo to solve an issue about a text offer that is not appearing in my account. I can’t get the calls actually answered.

On one Koodo phone line it goes straight to voicemail EVERY time and Koodo’s # is NOT blocked.

On my other Koodo phone line...

EVERY time I answer the phone (say hello) and the voice prompts me to enter 1 , I press 1 to talk to a rep, I get hung up on!

Totally frustrating.

Can someone please call me directly or PM me a # I can call to speak to someone,

Thanks.

6 replies

There was the SAME problem 10 months ago (link) but closed for commenting….

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @g-force 

Sorry for the late reply here! 

We see that you managed to get help in the meantime. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

I am having the same issue …. I was waiting for a second callback last weekend from and never received it and scheduled another today - I answered it and then heard ppl talking in the background for like 3 minutes and then they hung up!!!!!!!! & now I have to wait another 3 hours for a callback!!!!  ...PLEASE MESSAGE ME ….my time is valuable too.

The first callback I set was because in porting over I got cutoff and was on with loyalty and have not been able to get back to them to finish our initial call.

Hi @g-force 

Sorry for the late reply here! 

We see that you managed to get help in the meantime. Please let us know if you need help with anything else.

Yes, I finally got a call back that worked on my 8th try. What a customer service nightmare, stressful and valuable waste of time.

I am having the same issue …. I was waiting for a second callback last weekend from and never received it and scheduled another today - I answered it and then heard ppl talking in the background for like 3 minutes and then they hung up!!!!!!!! & now I have to wait another 3 hours for a callback!!!!  ...PLEASE MESSAGE ME ….my time is valuable too.

The first callback I set was because in porting over I got cutoff and was on with loyalty and have not been able to get back to them to finish our initial call.

WAITING for a reply  and second call back … nothing resolved her yet.

@Flo Koodo 

Can you reply to me PLEASE …. I just had my second callback today & when being transferred - call was dropped!!!!  …. can you please message me or give me a better option then BOT and waiting for callback.  … wanting this to work but beginning to have regrets porting over….