Koodo Community
Question

How do I buy a new modem for an existing Koodo Wireless Homephone account?

• 22 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I have a Koodo Wireless Home Phone account already. Our hub/modem just stopped working. How do I buy a new one online? I have a self serve Koodo account.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could try to visit a Koodo kiosk and ask them if they can sell you a sim for the existing device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Visit the Wireless home phone page (link below). Scroll down and click Add to cart - a window will appear. Since you’re already a Koodo customer - click Login. This should allow you to make the purchase online.

Wireless Home Phone | Koodo

Thanks. It says “add a line” but I don’t want to add a phone line just replace the hub. Do you know if there is a way to order the hub without adding a phone line?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks. It says “add a line” but I don’t want to add a phone line just replace the hub. Do you know if there is a way to order the hub without adding a phone line?

Strange indeed. I see the “add a line” prompt too. I have flagged a rep to look into this. Being that it’s the weekend, you may have to wait until Monday for a reply.

Hello @Joni! Please get in touch with our tech team by scheduling a callback on koodo.com/chat. They’ll be able to help with any necessary troubleshooting or even with placing an order for a new hub.