Koodo Community
Solved

Error -Can't choose a perk

• 2 August 2023
  • 5 replies

I have 5 phones on my plan and I was updating a few phones.  I started with phone W, and it looked like I updated to plan, so I went on to phone X.  Then when done I did phone Y.  Then I went on to phone Z and it would not update.  So then I decided to go back and check the other phones and make sure they went through.  I see that phone X and Y did go through, but not W.  And phone W was the most important phone to get updated.  Please help.  I need to update this phone with the new plan.

The first time through with phone W,  I got all the way through the process but when I went back to do it every time  after that I get stopped at the ice cream cone saying that I need to contact koodo.com/chat which there doesn’t seem to be any place to enter your transaction id number that was provided.

Please help.

Sandra

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 2 August 2023, 19:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have 5 phones on my plan and I was updating a few phones.  I started with phone W, and it looked like I updated to plan, so I went on to phone X.  Then when done I did phone Y.  Then I went on to phone Z and it would not update.  So then I decided to go back and check the other phones and make sure they went through.  I see that phone X and Y did go through, but not W.  And phone W was the most important phone to get updated.  Please help.  I need to update this phone with the new plan.

The first time through with phone W,  I got all the way through the process but when I went back to do it every time  after that I get stopped at the ice cream cone saying that I need to contact koodo.com/chat which there doesn’t seem to be any place to enter your transaction id number that was provided.

Please help.

Sandra

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@S-A-Halifax We see that 2 of the 5 phones have a new plan with Perks attached. The other 3 lines are still with older plans that do not come with Perks.  Are you trying to change those to plans with Perks and having issues?

Update: are you trying to change Perk on line ending 01? What is the Perk you are trying to switch to?

Hello, Thank you for getting back to me to help.

I’m trying to update the phone ending with 45 and I want the $55 plan with 75 GB and the roll over data perk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@S-A-Halifax  We made the change on the 845 line to the new $55 75GB plan. You will be able to see the changes in your Self-serve!!
We also requested for the Rollover Data PERK to be added as per your request, you should see it updated within 7 days. 

Cheers, 

Thank you so much for your help.  I see that my account has updated with the new information!

I really appreciate it.

Sandra