Koodo Community
Question

Ending seasonal hold.

• 2 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I'm in the U.S.A. and am returning and would like to resume regular service. Unfortunately the rates have changed and I have no way to access the rate indicated on the support chat. How can I discuss rates with an agent? I have a temporary US cell number.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe you’de be able to schedule a callback with a US number. I assume that you want your old rate plan back then? I’m not sure what you mean by rates indicated on support chat. You go into self-serve to select “resume regular service.” You could pick any plan, and schedule a callback. Even while in the US, will not be charged for a callback. Then you can discuss the possibility (there are no guarantees) of getting whichever rate plan was apparently covered in chat.

Won't I be charged roaming fees while I'm waiting for a callback to my Canadian number while in the US?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are no charges for the calls received from our customer support team. Just make sure data is turned off and you do not make other calls and you don’t send any text messages.