Do i have unlimited INCOMING minutes?

icon

Best answer by rileynext 30 October 2022, 23:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm fairly certain that unless the plan explicitly states “unlimited incoming minutes" that every minute used will count toward you total, whether incoming or outgoing.

Are you sure? I thought I was supposed to have unlimited incoming min?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It looks like it's including unlimited incoming calls 

Does this help to answer my question? It says minutes unlimited, what does that mean?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@rileynext you have a different plan from the one you posted at first.  Unlimited minutes - both incoming and outgoing - for sure 🙂

@Sophia how can this be? I’ve posted the same plan I’m on…I’m only paying $15 a month

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sophia how can this be? I’ve posted the same plan I’m on…I’m only paying $15 a month

Can you click " view details" and post a screenshot?

Yes, this is what I found

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Edit: WAIT that’s exactly what you did in your first post (plan details). I shall flag a rep, because it definitely shouldn’t be showing “unlimited” in your second screenshot…. Hang tight, they can look into your account and tell you exactly what is included in your plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rileynext 

The  starter plan $15 100 outgoing minutes 250MB 3G speeds includes unlimited incoming minutes Canada wide, here you can find more details: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo but if you look at the 5th post, the screenshot mentions unlimited (no restrictions). That is why we are confused...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flo Koodo but if you look at the 5th post, the screenshot mentions unlimited (no restrictions). That is why we are confused...

They need to update the way of display of usage on self serve since they are claiming as a self serve driven company 🤨

Hi @rileynext 

The  starter plan $15 100 outgoing minutes 250MB 3G speeds includes unlimited incoming minutes Canada wide, here you can find more details: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

K, I have that plan, however, when I click “show details” it doesn’t include unlimited incoming minutes in the pop up. Do I still have them, even though they haven’t specified?

This is what I am referring too

(Could someone help clarify this for me? I hope my last two messages helped)

??

I doubt anyone here can actually answer your question as no one has access to your account except for Flo, who did not properly address your concerns.

You may have to contact Koodo directly.