Koodo Community
Question

Did not get promised plan

I was calling to a Koodo sales rep. with her id “LJCH”. She promised I can get $30 for 40gb if i can transfer from Fido to Koodo, and I took it and let her finish the setup for me, which costed an hour. 

However, wehn i check my plan online by myself, I found my plan is $34/20gb, and I called to speak with anotehr rep. and she agreed to change my plan to $30/30gb, and the previously agreeed 40 gb plan is not avaliable. 

So I would like to ask if there is anything Koodo could do in this situation and what could we do if some sales rep. promise plans that dose not exist. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was calling to a Koodo sales rep. with her id “LJCH”. She promised I can get $30 for 40gb if i can transfer from Fido to Koodo, and I took it and let her finish the setup for me, which costed an hour. 

However, wehn i check my plan online by myself, I found my plan is $34/20gb, and I called to speak with anotehr rep. and she agreed to change my plan to $30/30gb, and the previously agreeed 40 gb plan is not avaliable. 

So I would like to ask if there is anything Koodo could do in this situation and what could we do if some sales rep. promise plans that dose not exist. 

Do you have any proof showing that she was going to give you the plan? Did she put any notes on your account?

I don’t think so, the only thing I get is her rep. Id, I assume even I ask for putting a note, she may not do that in the end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t think so, the only thing I get is her rep. Id, I assume even I ask for putting a note, she may not do that in the end.

You might have to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep. Assuming she put a note, they should be able to retrieve it and honour the deal. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Ok thanks