Koodo Community
Question

Change Plans?

• 3 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I see on the Koodo site that they are offering new customers 50 GB for $34. My family signed up in mid February for 30 GB for $34. Would Koodo change our plan to 50 GB if I gave the rep a call? What is the likelihood they would? Would there be a charge? Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gogoretro 

If you chat with the virtual assist, it will give some more insight on price matching on plans and it should give you the avenues to get to a rep for the request:

“If you activate or renew at Koodo within 15 days at a Koodo location, or within 30 days online or over the phone, and you come across a better rate plan offer by Koodo that you qualify for but can't process online, you can submit a request to switch to the new plan.”

Userlevel 1

Thank you. 

Userlevel 1

@Flo Koodo 

We activated on the 14th in a Telus store. So it has been past 15 days. Would they still change it for us? Should I call the Telus store that switched us over to Koodo instead of going through the Virtual Assist for a call back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see!

If it’s been more than 15 days from the in-store activation, we suggest scheduling a call back through the virtual assist, so a rep can further look into the options for you.

Userlevel 1

Will do. Thank you!