Koodo Community
Question

change plan

• 10 February 2024
  • 10 replies

I am trying to change a line on my account to Canada-Us Roaming, with Data, Talk, Text.  $60.00 per month. When I try to click on ‘choose new plan’ I can’t proceed to the next step.

Is the reason because that line was offered a free upgraded phone and it shows a tab balance?

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I thought the plan is no longer available. Can you show - snapshot of available plans when you click on changing your plan? hide all personal information before posting please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Uhm, so they brought it back. Was there any particular error that you saw?

As well, I wonder if there was an issue at night time with their server. You could try again during daytime and see of that can help.

I tried to change that line to ‘seasonal hold’ but it would allow it. Then I figured if I was paying $45. I may as well change it the the Canada-US plan, however still unable to. I will try again at different times of the day. 
I have been a loyal customer for many years and am not anxious to change unless I am forced to, to meet my needs. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it still won't work today, let us know and we can flag a rep for you. 

Thank you. It worked today. Our plan is changed 👏👏👏

Now to try my phone 🤞🤞🤞

Well, wouldn’t you know? I tried to change my phone and the plan is not available. How can that be. In a matter of minutes, it is gone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jan Caverly 

Just to confirm, are you trying to switch to $60 100Gb on the other line  on the account? (the one that is on hold)?

What happens exactly when you try to make the change? The plan is not listed in the available options?

Yes Flo, that is correct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jan Caverly 

We have just sent you a PM so we can further look into it, please check your inbox when you get the chance.