Skip to main content
Solved

Cant remove amazon prime addon

Hello, i am trying to remove the amazon prime addon on my account, it just loads for a second then doesnt do anything, very frustrating , i have tried several different devices and browsers but no results

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from your browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you see the amazon prime subscriptions under your Add-ons or under Subscriptions?

Did you get Amazon prime on it’s own or as part of a bundle?

Do you have any other subscriptions you have signed up for with koodo?

Hello, it is under add-ons, I got it on its own, no other subscriptions with koodo

It is both under add-ons and subscriptions, under subscriptions there is no option to cancel, under add-ons when I attempt to cancel it loads for a second and doesn't remove the add-ons, very frustrating.

Marked question answered by mistake

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Devon8690 

We have removed the Amazon Prime add-on from the account. It does take 2-3 minutes until updates. We recommend you to log out and back in the account in order to refresh. 

Solved, thank you!

I cannot cancel my Amazon Prime subscription through Koodo or Amazon. The chatbot said it is from a third party even though it was offered through our Koodo account. The chatbot said contact Fender Koodo. What in blazes is that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I cannot cancel my Amazon Prime subscription through Koodo or Amazon. The chatbot said it is from a third party even though it was offered through our Koodo account. The chatbot said contact Fender Koodo. What in blazes is that?

Are you signed up with Stream+ Basic or premium tjay includes Disney+ and Amazon Prime? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Amcf 

We see that you managed to remove the Amazon Prime add on in your self serve account.

Please note that the subsciption may resume automatically through Amazon if you had an Amazon subscription previously.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

I’m also unable to cancel my amazon prime subscription, when I go to ‘Manage add-ons’ and click ‘x’, a pop up opens offering me another streaming service. I click to continue cancelling, it loads for a few seconds, and then nothing happens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @CECl  

We have removed the Amazon Prime add-on from the account.  We recommend you to log out and back in the account in order to refresh. 

thanks for your help!