Koodo Community
Question

Cannot remove Add-on in Self Serve

• 1 July 2023
  • 6 replies

I cannot remove add-ons using Self-Serve. I do not want Easy Roam or International Long Distance,; I never chose to enable them and I am getting charged when I receive calls. Every time I try to remove the add-ons (using Edge or Safari - including emptying the browser cache) I get the error. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The add-on was likely added when you signed up with Koodo. What was the particular reason for removing them? Even if you remove all roaming add-on, your phone can still in US and you would have to pay the payperuse rate for those roaming fee.

Anyway, I will flag a rep 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jstars 

Will you please try removing the add-ons again and let us know if it works? 

Sorry it still doesn't work. I want to remove international roaming so I don't get charged.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s strange!

We went ahead and removed the add ons Easy Roam and Pay Per Use International Long distance for you, please let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad that we could be of help! 

Please note that Pay Per use roaming add ons, data and voice weren’t removed; in case you want to use the service in roaming and Easy Roam is not active on your account, pay per use roaming charges will apply. 

You should be able to remove the pay per use roaming add ons in self serve if you wish. If you are getting the same error please let us know. Note that removing roaming add ons will still allow you to use your services when roaming in US.