Koodo Community
Question

Cannot change my plan when choosing a perk.

• 9 October 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve tried multiple times last month and today to change my plan to the $50 for 50GB 5G promotional plan but I keep getting an error when I’m choosing a perk (I want Rollover Data).  Is there any solution on when this will be fixed? I don’t want to lose out on that plan. I’ve tried different browsers, incognito, clearing cache… Please help?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

My current plan on the left, and the one I want on the right (with rollover as my 1 free perk).

This is the error page I keep getting after selecting a perk. This also prevents me from changing to the plan I want.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve tried multiple times last month and today to change my plan to the $50 for 50GB 5G promotional plan but I keep getting an error when I’m choosing a perk (I want Rollover Data).  Is there any solution on when this will be fixed? I don’t want to lose out on that plan. I’ve tried different browsers, incognito, clearing cache… Please help?

Let me flag a rep to help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @ErikGoez 

We can see that you already spoke with a representative over the phone and the situation was already addressed. A form requested and the perk will be added within around 7 business days.

Thank you, but yeah I just spoke with someone today. I hadn’t realized people would be working on Thanksgiving. Fortunately they were able to resolve the issue on the backend.