Koodo Community
Solved

Cannot activate call control

• 31 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Hey there,

New to koodo, would like to activate the “call control” so I don’t get spammed by robots.

My issue is exactly the same as described in this thread 1 year ago. I click on it, it loads forever and absolutely nothing happens or sometimes it displays an error like “something went wrong blablabla”.

Sounds like they never fixed this or something so could someone working for Koodo assist me with this. I don’t see any reason why a FREE feature should have to wait 30 days to be activated, especially one supposed to help fight the fraud from robot call.

I appreciate much whoever will help me with this! 
Cheers!

EDIT: Yes I tried multiple browsers and all the stuff. Clearly, there is something wrong with this xD

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 31 August 2023, 23:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vorrrace 

We have added it for you, please feel free to check in your self serve account.

We are sorry for the inconvenience created! 

Hi @Vorrrace 

We have added it for you, please feel free to check in your self serve account.

We are sorry for the inconvenience created! 

OMG AHAHAHA I just tried again and saw that it worked and I was wondering if the website was just lagging or if an angel saved me…. Sounds like it was the angel at work! Funny thing, it may be possible we have the same first name looking at your nickname… 😝

Thank you very much! Have a great day ♥

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vorrrace Indeed it was our ‘Guardian Angel of Call Control’. Named Flo. 😀 Glad everything works now. 

@Vorrrace Indeed it was our ‘Guardian Angel of Call Control’. Named Flo. 😀 Glad everything works now. 

Ahhhh woua I’m impressed, they didn’t had one at Videotron! I’m glad I made the swap to Koodo. JUST for that reason, it was worth every penny!

Cheers to all of you and thanks for replying so fast, you are amazing! Wish all of you a great day :)

Userlevel 2

Hi Koodoites:

I just added it in like a minute, no problem. Maybe I can block those Bell loyalty lackies...lol.

Hi @Flo Koodo ,

I have the same problem as @Vorrrace … just activated my new Koodo number and would like the Call Control added to my number.. 

TIA,

B@

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@u100009 Can you pls power cycle your phone? Should work now. Call control is added to your line. Thanks for your patience!

TY @Bernard Koodo !

That worked… Happy camper transferred from V…tron too