Koodo Community
Solved

Can't upgrade my plan

• 1 August 2023
  • 7 replies

About to run out of data on my second line and there is a good plan I want to upgrade to with more. When trying to use the self-serve, it gets stuck after trying to add the perk (or skipping the perk) and I can’t upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to move my second line from the 10gb plan to the current $50 40GB plan offered.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 1 August 2023, 18:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could try to change the plan first without choosing the perk. Later, you can pick the perk again. If that doesn't work, you can report back here and a  rep will be able to manually add it for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tayrich90 If Dinh’s suggestion above still doesn’t work let us know and we can help. Is it the line ending with 35?

Hey there,

I’ve tried to do it without the perk and it won’t work. Yes, it is the line ending in 35. I’m hoping to upgrade to the $50 40gb plan that I see. Please let me know what else can be done.

Thanks for your prompt support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there,

I’ve tried to do it without the perk and it won’t work. Yes, it is the line ending in 35. I’m hoping to upgrade to the $50 40gb plan that I see. Please let me know what else can be done.

Thanks for your prompt support.

Let me flag a rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Tayrich90  Which perk were you trying to choose?

Hi Boa_Guy, 

Rollover data would be great. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tayrich90  We have made the change for you as of today,! You can see the changes in your Self-serve. 

Cheers, :)